Many social workers, nurses and psychotherapists are now incorporating Reiki for their clients as well as for their own self-care. Reiki is a powerful form of energy medicine that is bestowed through a combination of education and attunement by a Reiki Master. Reiki is delivered through the hands, but touch is not required for Reiki to be effective.
The two day Reiki workshop will cover the following topics:
– the history of Reiki
– Byosen scanning: how to locate areas in the body that need healing
– intuitive guidance
– hand placement for Reiki delivery
– distance Reiki
– self Reiki
– Reiki II symbols, how to draw and use them in healing sessions
– self-protection in healing work
– Attunements for Reiki I and II
– Reiki in a medical or mental health setting
– Reiki for trauma and PTSD
Reiki is now in use in over 800 hospitals in the US alone. Reiki is considered a form of bio-energetic healing. It is a completely non-toxic modality, meaning you cannot do it wrong or overdose on it! Studies have shown Reiki to be effective in alleviating chronic pain and stress among other conditions. It is considered a form of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM). Reiki has been practiced by all kinds of medical practitioners in diverse settings including the Harvard medical teaching hospitals.
Practice time is included in class to get familiar with the practices of Reiki and the symbols. There will be plenty of time for questions and answers.All participants will receive a Reiki certificate qualifying them to practice Reiki professionally and a manual from the International Center For Reiki Training.
USUI REIKI HOLY FIRE ART/MASTER CLASS
This workshop qualifies the student as a Reiki Master with the ability to attune, place and ignite others to Reiki and Holy Fire II upon completion. An office quality certificate will be provided.
Please note: In order to qualify to take this class, the student needs to have completed Reiki I and Reiki II at least 6 months prior to the class.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training (ART)
- The Healing in the River of Life Experience.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire II Master Placement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Pre-Ignition.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Both Usui/Holy Fire II Master ignitions and the Healing Fire Ignition are received.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire Symbol for treatments.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and the pre-ignition, the Healing in the River of Life Experience, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual.
- Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire II system of Experiences, Placements and Ignitions. The Holy Fire Healing Experience is given to the class and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
Susan Pease Banitt, LCSW is an Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master and Holy Fire Karuna Reiki® practitioner. Her teachers are Colleen Benelli (reikilifestyle.org) and William Rand of the International Center for Reiki Training (www.reiki.org).